The person in this role will be responsible for smooth functioning of the DPLI contact center. The position is based out of the contact center at Mumbai and will report into Associate Vice President Service Delivery. The person will be responsible to manage the BPO partner for day to day contact center operations for inbound and outbound calls and will be a key link between Head office and the Contact Center.
- Management of DPLI contact center for ensuring TAT and quality adherence for key metrics.
- Quality check of sample calls & transactions in addition to calibration.
- Accreditation for new joiners by assessing them over mock calls.
- Coordinate with various departments for resolution of customer concerns received at the call center.
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
- Conduct Monthly Business reviews of service provider along with department head.
- Preparation of Monthly reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing operational data and trends.
- Identify the areas of strength and opportunities for improvement through regular monitoring and data analysis and sharing feedback with the service provider.
- Conducting regular trainings of the calling agents on new processes.
- Identify process gaps and work together with Head office teams towards long term resolution and continuous process improvements
- Ensure testing and implementation of technological initiatives related to contact center.
- Manage symbiotic relationship with the service providers management team.
Graduate/Post Graduate from Reputed Institution
Key Technical Competencies:
- High level of customer centricity with proven credentials
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- Positive attitude, Tolerance & Patience while providing constructive feedback
- Problem solving & decision making skills
- Stake holder management
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company
The combination of the strength of the DLF brand and PFI's insurance expertise provide the strongest possible foundations for DPLI to succeed in the rapidly growing Indian life insurance market.
Contact Company:DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company