We are looking for an experience Talent Acquisition Professional who has a passion for Campus Hiring and entry level hiring at fresher level - with a focus towards creating a scalable talent pipeline. Experience in Business ramp ups, multi city or multi region parallel hiring ramp ups, sourcing future talent, Campus University relations and have an understanding of the college and university landscape.
- Creating a campus hiring strategy across India working closely with the Business leadership team
- Creating a source mix for entry level hiring.
- Involving in Hiring Plan, Evaluation of Colleges and meetings with Placement officers.
- Building and developing partnerships with key universities to build our presence and hire a diverse group of talent.
- Participating in branding activities.
- Reporting regarding recruiting procedures and progress to supervisor.
- Campus visit for recruitment drives -Complete event planning along with College placement team, conduct HR interview and ensure smooth selection process.
- Planning & conducting campus drives to meet targeted numbers from campuses across the region
- Follow end to end campus process & maintain records of hiring
- Providing strategic guidance, enablement, and operational assistance to the Campus recruitment and Engagement team.
- Previous recruitment management experience into campus or entry level hiring for over 6 years.
- Experience in sourcing in fast-paced working environment.
- Passion for process excellence and quality.
- Insurance industry experience preferred.
- Proficient in making presentation and writing business documents; Working knowledge of Excel.
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 7,00,000 PA.
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company
The combination of the strength of the DHFL brand and PFI's insurance expertise provide the strongest possible foundations for DPLI to succeed in the rapidly growing Indian life insurance market.
PFI is a U.S. based financial services leader with its headquarters in Newark, New Jersey, with approximately USD 580 billion of assets under management as of June 30, 2009, and operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, PFI is focused on helping approximately 50 million individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth.
Contact Company:DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company