- Manage the business relationship between DPLI and Identified Business Partner(Bank)
- Productivity of the Channel Partner as per the set business norms.
- Manage the relationship with partner(s), including all key personnel/stakeholders etc
- Support day to day operation of the relationship and processing of applications
- Manage sourcing, processing and issuance, post issuance customer issues (if any)
- Manage financial s of relationship, including support meeting of financial targets, sales promotion activities, support timely and correct commission reconciliation
- Ensure adherence of code of conduct set by IRDA and Life Insurance Council.
- Ensure conformation to all financial and administrative systems.
- Ensure Compliance to all statutory & regulatory norms.
Graduate with 1 to 3 years of work experience.
- Preferably with a prior experience in Banca or Third Party Distribution Life insurance sales
- A background in Third Part Sales/Marketing and/or channel management will be an advantage
- High levels of presentation & communication skills; ability to interact, manage relationship with channel owners
- Competitor Knowledge and understanding of industry product landscape
- Customer focused, proactive, result oriented & influencing skills.
Thanks & Regards,
Salary: INR 2,50,000 - 3,50,000 PA.
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company
The combination of the strength of the DHFL brand and PFI's insurance expertise provide the strongest possible foundations for DPLI to succeed in the rapidly growing Indian life insurance market.
PFI is a U.S. based financial services leader with its headquarters in Newark, New Jersey, with approximately USD 580 billion of assets under management as of June 30, 2009, and operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, PFI is focused on helping approximately 50 million individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth.
Contact Company:DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company