Achieve targeted business results in the Retail business through effective translation of the business strategy into Branch Plans. Provide leadership and motivation to the Branch team towards raising of performance standards, and be a valuable resource to the Company.
1. Distribution Deliverables
2. Business results
3. Resource Management
1. Operational Cost Management
2. People Development
4. Customer Relations Management
5. Adherence to regulatory and compliance norms.
1. Plan and evaluate the effectiveness of Branch Operation Plans with specific focus towards product availability, distribution and activity management;
2. Facilitate the business planning and implementation process for the business with the Regional Manager
3. To be Role model in the Retail Channel on different parameters
2. Business Results
1. Ensuring alignment of volume and market share objectives for the retail business facilitate for DPLI products
2. Monitor and evaluate achievement of sales against expectation
1. Streamlining and development of processes to ensure smooth management
2. Optimize cost across your business
3. Ensure service excellence through effective use of different training modules and selling skills program.
4. Resource Management
Operational Cost Management
1. Ensure cost efficiency in all aspects of Branch operations including fixed costs.
2. Drive efficiencies in onward distribution expenses and in branch support expenditure
3. Support the Companys Retail Strategy Plan.
1. Enable superlative performance standards through alignment of the team with the organizations objects.
2. Ensure clear communication of the overall strategies and drive ownership on all tasks expected to be performed by the Branch team
3. Develop Competencies of the team
4. Ensure implementation of the Development plans.
Customer Relationship Management
1. Interact regularly with the customers to ensure a committed and partnership based relationship
2. Review of selling arrangements
3. Ensure adequate focus to the business
7. Code of Conduct and Compliance of all Regulatory norms:
1. Ensure adherence of code of conduct by the entire Branch Team.
2. Conformation to all financial and administrative systems.
3. Ensure Compliance to all statutory & regulatory norms.
4. Ensure compliance with all the Branch norms set by DPLI.
Key Success Factors
1. Meet the Business objectives for the Branch.
2. Efficient administrative systems and process in place (Internal and external Audit)
3. Superior Quality Business Planning & Achievement of Sales Objectives.
4. Driving High Standard of Knowledge , Skills amongst team members.
5. Managing Branch Operations Underwriting Training Home office interface.
Behavioral competencies ( Ranked in order of importance to the job)
1. Building a successful team
2. Strategic Leadership
3. Result orientation.
5. Customer focus
Technical Skills ( Ranked in order of importance to the job)
1. Business Planning , Development & Forecasting
2. Company and product knowledge
3. Financial fundamentals
4. Training & Education
5. Competition Knowledge
Personal Profile :
Qualification and experience: MBA, with 4-10 years of work experience in Sales Development role. Experience in the life insurance industry in similar role is essential. Should have experience of leading a team of result oriented sales managers. This person should be a team player with exceptional leadership qualities. His communication skills and abilities to motivate his team should be high class.
The Phoenix Agency Sales Channel: background & management philosophy
The Phoenix Agency Sales Channel of DHFL Pramerica will hire high quality Managers & provide them high class training inputs & working environment so that they can reach out to their potential. The main objective is to build a quality & highly productive channel & drive high levels of customer satisfaction. We will recruit Advisors from identified segments on business linked commission basis & provide very competitive R & R structure.
Background of the Company :
You are requested to visit our website: www.dhflpramerica.com
Salary: INR 7,00,000 - 9,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company
The combination of the strength of the DHFL brand and PFI's insurance expertise provide the strongest possible foundations for DPLI to succeed in the rapidly growing Indian life insurance market.
PFI is a U.S. based financial services leader with its headquarters in Newark, New Jersey, with approximately USD 580 billion of assets under management as of June 30, 2009, and operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, PFI is focused on helping approximately 50 million individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth.
Contact Company:DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company