This person will be responsible for processing policy holder requests received at policy owner servicing unit.
- High service delivery related to policy servicing.
- Responsible for Scrutiny of POS documents and processing of all policy servicing requests.
- Good knowledge on MS Office/Excel
- Timely publishing of various Reports
- Timely updating of process manuals
- Familiar with core Policy Administration System (PAS) Integral Life
- Exhaustive UAT for new products and enhancements from POS perspective
- Timely tracking of Pending cases and follow-up with various departments.
- Ensure Turnaround Time (TAT) is maintained for all activities as per IRDAI guidelines and internal TATs as set by function.
- Analyze & understand POS terminologies.
- Liaison with Underwriters and Finance for re-underwriting and payouts.
- Log and track defects and reporting, development of new tools.
- Take regular inventory of cases and taking appropriate decisions.
- BPO center support: Support the center with the information desired for query/service request resolution & pos requests status
Qualification & Experience:
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate with atleast 1-2 years of work experience in BFSI domain. Candidates with experience in Group/ Life/ Health Insurance policy servicing/customer service role would be preferred.
- Should have good written and communication skills in English
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 2,25,000 P.A.
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Process Flow Analyst
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company
The combination of the strength of the DLF brand and PFI's insurance expertise provide the strongest possible foundations for DPLI to succeed in the rapidly growing Indian life insurance market.
PFI is a U.S. based financial services leader with its headquarters in Newark, New Jersey, with approximately USD 580 billion of assets under management as of June 30, 2009, and operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, PFI is focused on helping approximately 50 million individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth.
Contact Company:DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company