Grade: SA1- SA3
Department : Defence Channel
Earning Opportunity: Other than Salary Best Incentive Scheme in the industry
Variable Pay: Also we have very lucrative variable pay scheme beyond salary and incentive
A. Position Summary:
Achieving business results in the Defence Retail business through worksite sales process through effective distribution of Insurance products in the target affinity. Responsible for Agent/ Officer Prahri recruitment, Agent /Officer Prahri development and meeting the business targets month on month according to the plan.
B. Key Responsibilities:
Agent/Officer Prahri Recruitment :
- Conduct and execute recruitment drives from various sources in the defence segment for agent/Officer Prahri hiring & build a team of agent/Officer Prahri.
- Maintain a pipeline of agent/Officer Prahri to execute at least 1 recruitment per quarter of each profile of distributor.
- Implement DPLI work processes and adhere to the business norms
- Ensure product knowledge by Companys ways of training
- Joint field calls (JFC) and post presentation follow up process in Units/Battalions.
- Develop agents/Officer Prahri on Prahri Commando Course platform
- Development of agent/Officer Prahri prospecting habits, calling habits and work habits
- Work with agent/Officer Prahri on planning and reviewing of activities and goals
- Identify the training needs of the agent/Officer Prahri and work with Trainers to improve the same
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly Goal sheet targets
- Build an influencer network in conjunction with agent/Officer Prahri to approach Units/Battalions for Sales Seminar presentations.
- Fix Sales seminar presentations in Units/Battalions through influencer network and Office Head support,
- Ensure effective follow up process in Units/Battalions post sales seminar presentation.
- Maintain a database of customers touched through sales seminar presentations
- Ensuring business is done in an ethical and honest manner which is in compliance to the IRDA norms
- Maintain agent/Officer Prahri productivity as per business plan
Required Candidate profileC. Job Specifications:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate or Equivalent for Defence ex-servicemen.
2.1 Minimum 1-6 years of work experience in Sales Development role. Freshers with good communication (Hindi or English - Language No Bar) are most welcome.
2.2 Experience in the life insurance industry/ any other industry in sales role is necessary.
2.3 Affiliation with the Armed Forces would be highly preferred.
3. Preference of Industry Background:-
3.1 Preference 1: Insurance/Financial exp + defence Sales experience
3.2 Preference 2: Ins/Fin services +def family + Defence background
3.3 Preference 3: Insurance Sales +history of adaptability to new business avenues.
3.4 Preference 4: Pure defence family background (current serving personnel)
3.5 Preference 5: Defence ex-servicemen
D. Key Core/ Behavioral Competencies
1. Broad understanding of the target segment( Defence)
2. Customer prospecting ability.
3. Communication and negotiation skills
Perks and BenefitsSalary Can be negotiated basis profile !!
Salary: INR 2,00,000 - 4,50,000 PA.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Life Insurance/Financial Services
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company
Recruiter Name:Vivek Yadav / Pawan Chadha / Ramnik
Contact Company:DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company