A. Position Summary : Help build long term valuable Agency business by recruiting and developing the right Life Advisors- Protection, who are distinguished by meaning and purpose to protect. Achieving business targets through retail distribution and by finding, winning & retaining customers.
B. Key Responsibilities:
Recruitment of right Life advisors:
- Recruiting the right Life Protection advisors (LAs) who are distinguished by meaning & purpose to protect meeting ideal LA specifications
- Develop various sources of LA hiring, including Conducting local activities & passionately promoting Agency as a career.
Coaching, developing and supporting Life advisors :
- Ensuring that the new LAs pass IRDA exam and have good Company & product knowledge.
- Coach LAs on how to generate leads (prospecting); how to take appointments/ follow up on the leads etc.
- Joint field calls (JFC) and demonstration on the field to LAs- to ensure that they develop sound prospecting habits, calling habits and work habits.
- Continuously working with LAs in the field to enable them to see initial success and subsequently engage, motivate and develop them to do better- through providing timely feedback.
- Coach LAs on the importance of quality of advise and quality of sales
Meet Business Targets :
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly business plans
- Plan and complete at least 3 genuine sales/ recrt calls every day & update the same on Mobile rock .
- Maintain LA productivity as per business plan
Develop a strong local reputation for quality of advice and business:
- Ensuring business is done in an ethical and honest manner which is in compliance to the IRDA norms
- Ensuring high quality of Advice and Sales through a strong Mindset of Quality, Customer centricity & Protection orientation.
- Implementation of DPLI work processes and adhere to the business norms
DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance Co. Ltd,
PLA Kanagu Towers, 2nd floor, 11th cross main road,
Upstairs to Airtel office, Thillainagar, Trichy - 620018 .
Krishna Moorthy | Regional HR - Asst Manager
Mobile: +91 7010791341|
Required Candidate profileC. Person Specification: Ideal Profile:
1. A local native. (Mandatory). Preferably > 3-5 years
2. Should have 3 years of sales experience (Preferably Non-LI Industry). If from Industry, should not have worked for more than 1-2 Life Insurance Companies as a Sales Manager. Should have stable performance track record- more than 1 year as SM in the alst job
3. Minimum Graduation (Any discipline).
4. Should have own conveyance
Negative Profiles :
- Having worked with more than 2 LI companies as SM in Agency Channel. (Having worked as LA or any other distribution Channel is OK.)
- Unstable/ Patchy career-Too many job changes of less than 6 months, which are not justifiable. (last 2 jobs/ 3 years) Justifiable cases (Channel/ branch closure/ transfer etc. are acceptable)
Competencies and values:
1. Right attitudes and habits- Discipline & Hard Work
2. Sales Ability
4. Planning & Coaching
5. Sensitivity to customers needs; care and service attitude
6. Values : Customer Focus, Trustworthiness, Mutual respect and winning
Mobile: +91 9886061508 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks and BenefitsPlus attractive variables
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Life Insurance/Financial Services
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company
The combination of the strength of the DLF brand and PFI's insurance expertise provide the strongest possible foundations for DPLI to succeed in the rapidly growing Indian life insurance market.
PFI is a U.S. based financial services leader with its headquarters in Newark, New Jersey, with approximately USD 580 billion of assets under management as of June 30, 2009, and operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, PFI is focused on helping approximately 50 million individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth.
PFI was rated No. 4 in FORTUNE magazine's 2009 World's Most Admired Companies ranking in the Insurance: Life and Health Category (March 16, 2009). This year list also includes companies that do not have global operations. In fact one of the companies that scored above PFI does not have global operations. The Most Admired list ranks company scores on nine criteria from investment value to social responsibility. PFI rated second in the areas of innovation and global competitiveness.
Pramerica and the Rock Logo are proprietary servicemarks and may not be used without the permission of the owner.
Prudential International Insurance Holdings, Ltd. and Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States are not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Plc., a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
*FORTUNE and The World Most Admired Companies are registered trademarks of Time, Inc.
Contact Company:DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company