- Achieving business results in the Defence Retail business through worksite sales process through effective distribution of Insurance products in the target affinity. Responsible for Agent/ Officer Prahri recruitment, Agent /Officer Prahri development and meeting the business targets month on month according to the plan.
- Conduct and execute recruitment drives from various sources in the defence segment for agent/Officer Prahri hiring & build a team of agent/Officer Prahri.
- Maintain a pipeline of agent/Officer Prahri to execute at least 1 recruitment per quarter of each profile of distributor.
- Implement DPLI work processes and adhere to the business norms
- Ensure product knowledge by Companys ways of training
- Joint field calls (JFC) and post presentation follow up process in Units/Battalions.
- Develop agents/Officer Prahri on Prahri Commando Course platform
- Development of agent/Officer Prahri prospecting habits, calling habits and work habits
- Work with agent/Officer Prahri on planning and reviewing of activities and goals
- Identify the training needs of the agent/Officer Prahri and work with Trainers to improve the same
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly & yearly Goal sheet targets
- Build an influencer network in conjunction with agent/Officer Prahri to approach Units/Battalions for Sales Seminar presentations.
- Fix Sales seminar presentations in Units/Battalions through influencer network and Office Head support,
- Ensure effective follow up process in Units/Battalions post sales seminar presentation.
- Maintain a database of customers touched through sales seminar presentations
- Ensuring business is done in an ethical and honest manner which is in compliance to the IRDA norms
- Maintain agent/Officer Prahri productivity as per business plan
Required Candidate profileC. Job Specifications:
- - Graduate/ Post Graduate or Equivalent for Defence ex-servicemen
- 2.1 Minimum 1-6 years of work experience in Sales Development role
- 2.2 Experience in the life insurance industry/ any other industry in sales role is necessary.
- 2.3 Affiliation with the Armed Forces would be highly preferred.
- 3.1 Preference 1: Insurance/Financial exp + defence Sales experience
- 3.2 Preference 2: Ins/Fin services +def family + Defence background
- 3.3 Preference 3: Insurance Sales +history of adaptability to new business avenues.
- 3.4 Preference 4: Pure defence family background (current serving personnel)
- 3.5 Preference 5: Defence ex-servicemen
- 1. Broad understanding of the target segment( Defence)
- 2. Customer prospecting ability.
- 3. Communication and negotiation skills
- Delhi ( Gurgaon + Noida + Naraina )
- Total = 10 Positions
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Financial Services, Banking, Investments, Insurance
Role Category:Life Insurance/Financial Services
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company
The combination of the strength of the DLF brand and PFI's insurance expertise provide the strongest possible foundations for DPLI to succeed in the rapidly growing Indian life insurance market.
PFI is a U.S. based financial services leader with its headquarters in Newark, New Jersey, with approximately USD 580 billion of assets under management as of June 30, 2009, and operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, PFI is focused on helping approximately 50 million individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth.
PFI was rated No. 4 in FORTUNE magazine's 2009 World's Most Admired Companies ranking in the Insurance: Life and Health Category (March 16, 2009). This year's list also includes companies that do not have global operations. In fact one of the companies that scored above PFI does not have global operations. The Most Admired list ranks company scores on nine criteria from investment value to social responsibility. PFI rated second in the areas of innovation and global competitiveness.
Pramerica and the Rock Logo are proprietary servicemarks and may not be used without the permission of the owner.
Prudential International Insurance Holdings, Ltd. and Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States are not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Plc., a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
*FORTUNE and Most Admired Companies are registered trademarks of Time, Inc.
Recruiter Name:Gaurav Sharma
Contact Company:DHFL Pramarica Life Insurance Company