Designation : Head - Zonal Operations
Location : Bengaluru
Department :Zonal Office
This position will be responsible for overall co-ordination across support functions including Human Resources, Branch Operations, Field Training, Field Marketing, Business Reporting and facilities administration from a regulatory and compliance point of view. Zonal Operations Head will liaise with the Functional heads to drive activities and drive strategic projects across these functions in consultation with the Zonal Business Head. The person will also establish stringent reviews to ensure that field support staff are performing to their assigned objectives and are aligned on key performance metrics/goals for the channel. Zonal Operations Headwill act as the primary manager for the Zonal Support spocs of functions such as Human Resources, Operations, Training, Marketing, Reporting and Administration ; these functional SPOCs at the zonal level shall also have a secondary manager with a dotted line reporting to the Functional Head.
The person will be responsible for delivering:
- Ensure that ZBHR is responsible for all human resources activities and functions to strategically manage the zone over short to long term. Will be responsible for ensuring the manning numbers for the entire zone in partnership with HO team. Ensure Employee engagement; continuously improve zonal culture and manage the zonal work environment. Ensure effective utilization of HR Budget and implementation of measures to drive cost optimization in consultation with Head-Business HR @ HO.
- Ensure that ZTM takes complete ownership and implementation of all Zonal level trainings for all business lines around Product, processes & New Hire Induction & developmental programs
- Ensure that Operation Manager's across zone take full charge of the entire Operations responsibility with regards to log-ins of business, Issuance, underwriting & all other operational KPI's for the Zone.
- Provide support to the zonal business head across all support functions by liaising with the respective zonal functional leads.
- Takes complete charge of Office Administration, Track of Branch Compliance, Support new branch opening, Vendor Management, Cost negotiations and give recommendations to HO team. Manages requirements for all Marketing collaterals, Marketing initiatives, Branding etc. Promote integrated marketing plans to meet and exceed the business goals and objectives as per the Zonal Head's directive. Ensure upkeep of general administration and security for all branch offices in the zones.
- Ensure all MIS and dashboards for all business lines should be readily available to keep track and help drive business and performance across the identified functions. Track employee productivity across sales channels by publishing sales dashboards for the zonal sales force.
- Collaborate with Functional heads on preparation of HR, Operations, training, marketing, reporting and administration recommendations, strategies and actions for the zonal support function.
- Responsible for driving zone's vision, cost structure, and management structures in partnership with ZH's while providing execution leadership, accountability, and mentorship to the overall channel support structure.
- Drive in collaboration with the P&L heads contests, campaign and services for business growth & motivation of zonal Sales Force.
- Administrative decision making for new branch opening and keep track of branch compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring communication & implementation of HO strategies, policies and processes across the zone.
- Understand the business environment, and the business priorities to facilitate effective support to the respective business, functional leadership teams.
- Work closely with the Zonal Business Head to understand the business requirements and align the zonal framework in accordance to that.
- Ensure effective utilization of Zonal Budget and implementation of measures to drive cost optimization.
Qualifications: Post Graduate in Management
Experience: 12 to 15 years in sales/ operations/ Training/ general management and should have handled multi geography experience.
Key Core/ Behavioral Competencies:
1. Drive for Results
2. Strategic Leadership
o Outstanding motivation and team building skills: works to improve morale and productivity with staff members and peers.
o Should be perceived as apolitical, fair and impartial
o Inspiring others & good communication skills.
3. Information Seeking:
5. Business Acumen
Contact Person - Pallavi Chugh
E Mail id - email@example.com
Salary: INR 14,00,000 - 17,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Pramerica Life Insurance Limited
In India, Pramerica Life Insurance Limited is a JV company of Prudential International Insurance Holdings, Ltd., a fully owned subsidiary of Prudential Financial, Inc.; which is a 140 year old corporation and has operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America; and DIL (DHFL Investments Limited). Prudential Financial, Inc. companies include The Prudential Insurance Company of America, one of the largest life insurance companies in the U.S. Its International Insurance segment manufactures and distributes individual life insurance, retirement and related products in countries such as Japan, Taiwan, Brazil and Argentina. Prudential Financial, Inc. also provides life insurance products for middle income and mass affluent markets across Japan, Mexico, and has joint ventures in Chile, China, Malaysia, India and Indonesia.
The Rock® symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Leveraging its heritage and life insurance expertise, Pramerica¢¢s diverse and talented employees are committed to helping individual and institutional customers with financial protection.
Pramerica Life Insurance is headquartered at Gurugram in India and has over 3000 employees. It proudly protects over 1.8 crore lives in India (as on September 2019) and is committed to cater to their customers¢¢ various financial protection needs such as securing their child¢¢s future, retirement planning, savings and wealth creation. The company¢¢s vision is to ensure that every life that it touches feels secure and enriched.
Pramerica Life Insurance has a pan India presence through multiple distribution channels which address specific insurance needs of diverse customer segments. It is committed to provide quality financial advice to its customers. It advises, guides and enables its customers to make informed insurance decisions that help them meet their life¢¢s short term and long term goals.
Interested to know more? Check the company¢¢s website at Pramericalife.in
Recruiter Name:Pallavi Chugh
Contact Company:Pramerica Life Insurance Limited